We are excited to be bringing live music back into your lives and we are looking forward to your return at The Tin Pan. We know you may have questions with regards to how we will be adjusting our operations to ensure your safety as well as our staff during these times. Below are the guidelines we have put into place for all of our upcoming shows until COVID-19 regulations have been lifted.
- Each individual party will be properly social distanced per government recommendation. If you would like to be seated with another party, we will try and accommodate. Please contact our box office to set this up ahead of time. Call 804-447-8189 and leave a message.
- Our venue capacity has been decreased by 50% to allow for social distancing. There will be no bar seating available.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the venue and when getting up to wander around the venue. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- All employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- There will be no meet and greets with the musicians before or after the show.
- Patrons will be provided paper disposable menus
- We ask that everyone arrive at your designated reservation times to allow for spaced out seating and to avoid crowds.